Friday, January 22, 2010

Today i clean my room






Before!



I started cleaning at 10:00 am


10:30 pic update one full bag of just trash so far ..... man I'm scum


noon lunch break!





bagging up clothes i do not need or want





then...... i find out that john was home all morning!!!
I didn't even know! He just got back in town at 7am from tour!





starting to organize...


i don't like to put things away when I'm done with them...



and then i went food shopping with Andrea also got some cleaning supplies... and started washing my mass of dirty clothes ..... yawn long day off from work.


i listened to this album like 3 times to day sooo good

Blacklisted- No One Deserves To Be Here More Than Me



















Myspace
Tracklist:
1. Our Apartment Is Always Empty
2. Everything In My Life Is For Sale
3. J.M.N
4. No One Deserves To Be Here More Than Me
5. G.E.H.
6. The P.I.G. (The Problem Is G)
7. I'm Trying To Dissapear
8. Palisade
9. Skeletons
10. I Am Extraordinary
11. S.M.F.

download

No comments:

Post a Comment